Lutronic Infini Microneedling RF
What is Microneedling?
Traditional microneedling creates small channels in the skin to stimulate your skin’s natural healing response. Collagen and elastin are produced which improves tone and texture and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
With the Infini, we now offer a new treatment that combines all of the benefits of traditional micro-needling with the skin tightening ability of a radio frequency laser!
With Microneedling RF, we can use those channels to deliver heat to the deepest layers of the skin – tightening the skin from within! Because the energy is delivered so deeply, it removes lines and tightens skin in ways we couldn’t produce before and the results are dramatic. Better yet – it can be used all over the body including neck, abdomen – anywhere you have either stretch marks or loose skin!
Yes – I did say that this will dramatically reduce stretch marks!
What is the Infini Microneedling with RF device?
- A procedure that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth wrinkles, and is suitable for all skin types.
- A safe solution with little recovery time.
- Results from a minimally-invasive procedure
- A procedure for ongoing maintenance of healthy skin.
- A procedure that also causes skin tightening using RF energy
What does a treatment feel like?
During the treatment you will feel both heat and pressure. Numbing cream is applied as well in order to increase patient comfort.
What can I expect after my treatment?
- Short recovery period
- Most patients can wear makeup 1-2 days post treatment
- Visible results within a week
- Your skin will continue to improve over 6 months
How long is a treatment?
Treatments last 45 minutes.
Does the Infini only treat my face?
We treat the entire face, neck, and chin area with the Infini during a treatment.
What does it treat?
- Fine lines
- Enlarged pores
- Skin texture
- Uneven skin tone
- Scars and acne scars
- Sagging skin
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Skin tightening
How many treatments do I need?
The amount of treatments needed will depend upon your consultation with Dr. Rogers.