If your eyes look “tired” or “sleepy,” UPNEEQ® is the product for you.
What is UPNEEQ?
UPNEEQ® (oxymetazoline hydrochloride ophthalmic solution), 0.1% is a prescription eye drop used to treat low-lying lids (acquired blepharoptosis) in adults. UPNEEQ® is the only FDA approved prescription eye drop for low-lying lids that lifts your upper eyelids to open your eyes.
Acquired ptosis (low-lying lids) is a common condition that:
- Affects adults of all ages, but occurs more often with increased age
- Usually occurs when the muscles in the eyelid stretch and weaken, causing the lid to droop
- May be caused by other issues, such as cataract surgery, contact lens wear, or an underlying medical condition.
How Long Till I See Results from Upneeq?
Most patients in clinical trials had a lift in their eyelids in as little as 2 hours. 84% of patients had some level of improvement 74% of patients had more than a 50% improvement. In one study, some patients saw a lift in their eyelids as fast as 5 minutes after the first dose.
Is UPNEEQ® Safe?
UPNEEQ® is proven to be safe and effective when used as directed by your medical provider. A small percentage of people see side effects such as eye inflammation, eye redness, dry eye, blurred vision, eye irritation, and headaches.
How Do I Use UPNEEQ®?
Apply UPNEEQ® to your affected eye(s) in 2 easy steps:
- Cut open foil wrapper and remove single-use vial
- Apply one drop of UPNEEQ® in each affected eye as directed, once a day
- Do not let the tip of the vial touch your eye or any other surface
- Vials should not be re-used after opening and should be thrown away after applying drop(s)
- If you wear contact lenses, remove them before applying UPNEEQ® eye drops. You may put them back in 15 minutes after applying UPNEEQ®.
- If more than one topical ophthalmic drug is being used, the drugs should be administered at least 15 minutes between applications
Book Your Consultation Today
Get your UPNEEQ® eye drops today by booking a consultation with our medical providers. During your complimentary consultation, our providers will access your eye care needs and create a plan to restore them to a young youthful look.